Ring endelig – vi sidder klar ved telefonen alle hverdage kl. 10 – 17 og glæder os til at tale med dig.
Du kan også komme forbi til en kop te på Østerbro, eller booke et online møde.
33 117 117
Retreatet er for en lille international gruppe, og deltagerne kommer fra hele verden og mødes i Kathmandu.
Begnas lake er også et virkeligt godt ayurveda sted, og vil du gerne kombinere retreatet men et længere ophold og ayurvediske behanlinger, så er det en oplagt. Vi skræddersyr gerne din rejse, så du får det hele med – fly, ayurveda, yoga og retreat. For mere om ayurveda ophold se HER.
ABOUT THE TEACHER, RAMESH
Having started practicing yoga at seven years of age, Ramesh was introduced to a variety of yoga practices by his parents who continue to maintain the spiritual and cultural traditions of Nepal.
With plenty of experience overseas as well in Nepal, Ramesh has been teaching Hatha Yoga, Mantra, Pranayama and Nada yoga for the last decade. The incorporation of singing bowls, Yin Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, Yantra imagery and Mantra into a foundation of Hatha yoga practices ensure that Ramesh’s students enjoy an enriched yoga experience that unites both the physical and spiritual elements of these traditions.
Tantra (as well as Mantra and Yantra) denote esoteric traditions, rituals and methods that are an intrinsic part of Hinduism and Vajrayana Buddhism. They have been practiced in the region for millennia in a number of different ways; by Shamans in remote mountain villages to busy, bustling temple complexes like Pashupatinath. It is a powerful tool to open ourselves to the universe and our inner-selves.
ABOUT BEGNAS LAKE RESORT
Located on the southern banks of Begnas Lake, 12 Km East of Pokhara city, the resort is completely cut-off from the chaos prevalent in the rest of Nepal. The resort itself does not have any direct road access and the only way to get there is a 20 minute boat-ride from ‘Begnas Bazaar‘ or a 10 minute walk down a forested path from the closest village ‘Sundari Danda’. Truly peaceful and surrounded by nature. For the past ten years, the resort has been reviving Ayurvedic practices of the region with a full complement of certified doctors, therapists and a kitchen that turns out delicious, nutritious Ayurvedic food. In addition, the resort grows most of their fresh produce in-house using organic methods and follows a policy of environmental responsibility.
Starting early in the morning, drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara valley along the scenic Prithvi highway (200km / 5hrs drive).
Upon arrival at Begnas Bazaar you will be received and transferred by canopied Shikara boat to the resort in time for a delicious lunch. From here on, Yogacharya Ramesh will start the retreat with discussions and an evening Yoga or Meditation session.
Ramesh will plan and conduct a retreat for these four days. Each day you will focus on different activities and aspects of Tantra, Yoga and rural Nepali lifestyles. Activities will include:
• Introduction to Tantra Introduction to Yantras (Mandalas)
• Ramesh is a certified instructor in Hatha, Vinyasa and Yin Yoga and will combine these styles in his own dynamic style to provide two very special yoga sessions every day. Ramesh is an expert on singing bowls and will conduct a workshop to show how they work.
• A focus on Pranic breathing and Pranayama to stimulate the life-force within each of you.
• Ramesh is incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about Yoga, Tantra, Philosophy and a host of different topics while also being an avid traveler; all of this makes him a great conversationalist on topics ranging from ancient texts to modern schools of thought.
• Village walks to surrounding view-points and local villages. This will also be a great chance to see typical life in the Nepali middle-hills and to see people harvesting rice from their fields.
• The chance to visit the local organic coffee plantation and sample some freshly brewed coffee.
• The chance to meet ‘Gaines’, traditional wandering minstrels of the Nepalese hills. If possible we will try and organise a short concert for them do display their skills with the ‘Madal’, ‘Sarangi’ and their use of ‘Bhakas’.
Please note that due to the nature of the trip, there will be some flexibility within the program. This will be due to weather, opportunities that might present themselves, what the groups’ interests are and what Ramesh would like to do with the group.
Last morning of the Yoga Retreat at Begnas Lake. After a final morning session followed by breakfast, drive back to Kathmandu retracing the same highway.
Per person i delt dobbeltværelse
Tillæg for eneværelse: 900 kr.
20. – 25. november 2020
Ønsker du at forlænge rejsen f.eks. i Begnas med ayurveda eller med klosterophold i Kathmandu, så ring til os på 33 117 117. Vi hjælper også gerne med flybilleter til/fra Kathmandu.